Friday, September 14, 2007

The Comedian

Last night before bed, Buddy and I were talking about his memory verse for the week. He has learned 3 so far and he asked what the one for next week was going to be. I said that I didn't know and that we would decide on Saturday. He said, "what about... Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Psalms 6:1" I just about fell off the bed laughing so hard. He was a serious as a heart attack. This kid never ceases to amaze me!

Today was Blue day at school. So far this week, we have had "Bring something that starts with the letter B day". We (I should say I) ran around on that morning looking for something that started with the letter B. I finally found some play binoculars. Today, he had to wear something blue and he was supposed to bring something that was blue. I forgot that last part. I said, "wasn't the shirt enough?" and he said, "No." I just asked if he was the only one and he said no. I feel better now :-)

No comments: