Monday, September 17, 2007

Let's see.....

This is going to be a very random post... just wanted to give you a warning :-)

My oldest was beat boxing with Biz a minute ago... very funny.

Yo Gabba Gabba is really the only show that Buddy watches when he gets home. His TV time has been cut a lot since school started.

We went to the annual family reunion this weekend. Jenn is probably the only one that reads here that knows where it's held. P.S. - I've missed you! The cousins played the entire weekend and had a blast. They played school in our hotel room on Saturday night. The girl cousin was the teacher and Buddy was the student. The next day, Buddy wanted to play school with BuddyRo.... didn't work out the same. It was nice to see everyone, but I think I enjoyed seeing the kids play together more than anything.

Am I the only Southerner that watches this show in the hopes of seeing someone they know? We Tivo it and Jason and I watch it together. We have already decided that the boys will not be taking a Spring Break trip when they are in high school :-)

We have lots of fun activities coming up in the next couple of weeks. I can't decided if we want to go to a bluegrass festival this weekend to see these girls. I think we need a weekend to rest. Before you know it, the county fair will be here and so will our vacation!

No comments: