Saturday, April 4, 2009

So, we didn't make it to Callaway for Easter pictures. It rained for days before and it would have been too soggy. We will take pictures this coming weekend with family at my grandparents house.

Since my last post, we celebrated our 8th wedding anniversary. We have had our ups and downs, but we have stuck together through thick and thin. He's my soulmate and there is no denying that. We celebrated this weekend by spending the night in Atlanta, having dinner at a fancy restaurant and seeing a show at the Fox (Happy Days). We had a blast just hanging out together and getting to re-connect. We decided we want to have a date night at least once a month... hopefully we can follow through on that.

This coming week, We are on Spring Break! I haven't had the whole week off since I started my job. We usually only get the last 2 days of the week off. With the way the budget is, they asked everyone to take the whole week. I was more than happy to oblige. I have a ton of stuff to do. My plans include shopping for an Easter outfit, playdate, lunch with a friend, hair cut/high lights, Easter egg hunts, movie and dinner with my sister in law and the kids and volunteering at the oldest's school. How I am going to get all that done AND spring cleaning? I will never know!

I'm still losing weight. I'm down 16 lbs. already and I have a good ways to go. I feel great and I've grown to love working out.

No comments: