Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random

My 2 year old is just hilarious. He is constantly making us laugh.

Every morning, he gets up, gives us hugs and goes directly to the electronic drum set and plays until its time to get ready for daycare.

He love the drums and motorcycles.... I may have a rocker on my hands. When I say he screams when he sees a motorcycle, it's an understatement.

He speaks in complete sentences and that makes me sad because it means that he is becoming a big boy. I will, however, be very happy when he decides it's time to start potty training. He's just not interested. He can tell us when he has a poopy, so we are heading in the right direction, right? Right?

Oh, and he's started jumping into the swimming pool. He is fearless. That scares me. Alot.

Buddy is a reading machine now and we have been visiting the library every week (Thursday nights, they are open until 9). We get around 10 books on average. I'm looking into Cub Scouts for him. If I can get them to email me back, we will be going in the right direction!

Me? I'm busy with work right now.... lots of stuff happening. I just sent off almost 48,000 postcards to be mailed out, thanks to our wonderful Governor. Plus, I have a letter that will be going to the Print Shop tomorrow (only 5,500 of those). Busy times, but I'm thankful to have a job with people I like. How many people do you know that can tell their boss to shut up? hahaha

Vacation next week and we are all very excited. I even think Hubby is excited about going away for a few days. The boys are beyond excited for the beach and the pools at the resort.

No comments: