Saturday, March 7, 2009

Life

Today was Buddy's last basketball game. He scored 3 times! He went out with a bang :-) Next week, we will start with Tennis on Saturdays. I never found anyone to coach him, so I guess it will be me.

We got the boy's Easter outfits today and they are so cute! I can't wait to go to Callaway Gardens to take their pictures. This year, all of the grandkids are going. It should be interesting trying to take a picture with 8 kids. Hopefully the weather will be nice. Georgia weather is just crazy. Last Sunday, we had 4-6 inches of snow on the ground and this Sunday, it will be sunny and in the 70's.

It's a really busy time at work for us right now, but I'm not going to let that stress hinder my weight loss and exercise routine. It's not worth it. I will admit to eating a brownie on Friday, but I didn't have any lunch either... it all equals out, right?? Right!

No comments: