Friday, September 7, 2007

....for the very first time

Well, not really. I am not a first timer when it comes to having a blog. I can not tell you how many that I have had since this whole internet thing started. I think my friend and I started blogging before anyone else (haha). We had journals that we kept online and I still get a kick out of it when I go back to read them.

I have been reading a few blogs lately that have "inspired" me to get back into the swing of things. I mean, I could blog all day about the funny things I hear at work. I WON'T do that, but I do have some stuff to say about things that are going on in the world. Of course, my oldest kiddo keeps us rolling, so I will post about things he has said too. If you look over in the sidebar, I've "named" the kids, Buddy and BuddyRo. Please please please don't ask me why we call the kids that. My kids have about a million different nicknames and they answer to whatever we call them.

If you leave comments and you know me, please don't use the kids real names.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Remember the group blogs that we started? Like Pursuit of His Presence or something like that? hahaha....ANGELFIRE and GEOCITIES days!

Jenn said...

Can I just say "Yay!"??