Sunday, September 23, 2007

Last night, I had planned a nice dinner and while it didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, it was still decent. Today's lunch more than made up for it :-) It was very tasty. Today will be the first time in a LONG time that we have had 3 home cooked meals. We are just so busy during the week. I did buy groceries for dinners that could be cooked in about 30 minutes time for this week, so we will see.....

We started watching Are We Done Yet last night and I can't believe how much this kid has grown up! He was such a cutie in SmartGuy. We didn't finish the movie... we kinda lost interest.

1 comment:

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

I haven't cooked in about 3 weeks. Like you mentioned, the week just gets so crazy busy! I think this week I'm going to try to make use of my crockpot... so even if I don't get home until 9:30 pm, Jerod can eat and put the leftovers in the fridge for me.