Thursday, October 18, 2007

Assorted

Our trip this past weekend was fun. We had a blast at the Children's Museum and we got to see friends and spend time together. This was probably a little to much for the 4 year old. It was kind of funny to see him take the glasses off. Our trip to the Zoo was interesting. Buddy will tell you how bad the place smelled :-)

My work situation is changing soon. I have been moved to a different division and I can't tell you how excited I am about this. Really. I am even getting a full time assistant!! Whoo Hooo.

Friday night, I am hanging out with an old friend, who I lost touch with for awhile, but now we are "back together" LOL I can't wait to sit down and catch up, in person.

Date Night on Saturday!!

1 comment:

Holly said...

YEA for date nights! Glad the trip was a good one!!