Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yay!

My vacation starts today and I am up earlier than I normally am... what gives? I didn't finish packing last night, so I had to do that. I wanted to have a vacation that was laptop free, but I found out last night that Hubby is teaching an online class at the community college, so he has to bring it along. I guess at least I can upload photos while the boys are napping in the afternoons. I do get to hook up with 2 friends while we are away (hopefully!). I've never met one of them face to face, so that should be exciting :-)

In honor of my long lost friend that I will get to see next weekend(!!!!), I am going to read Pride and Prejudice while we are away. I have had the book for years and it has been collecting dust on the bookcase. I've never even seen the movie *gasp*

Remember the $50 I spent to send Buddy to the bowling party? I still haven't received the goods yet! I have to call today to find out what's going on. By the way, he was the only one in his class to go. He says he had a good time, so that's all that matters.

Have a great weekend guys!

PS: I got the book yesterday! Thank you so much. I was expecting copies!! We need to get together soon :-)

2 comments:

Holly said...

You are more than welcome! I discovered we had an extra copy and had no use for it....so why not pass it on! Hope it works for your needs!

Jenn said...

P.S. I had fun! :)