Thursday, October 25, 2007

Drawing a blank

I log in to Blogger and I sit with nothing to "say". So, I went to the best search engine around and typed in "things to blog about" and found these questions about Halloween.

What was your favorite Halloween candy as a kid? Is it still your favorite?
* Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, the big ones. I like them, not a favorite though.

How old were you when you stopped trick-or-treating? Do you miss it?
* 11? We went to the Mall trick or treating, not house to house. Uh, I'm 29. I don't miss it.

When was the last time you dressed up for Halloween? What did you go as?
* A long time ago. I was 15 or 16 and I dressed up like a cowgirl (I was singing in a bluegrass band at the time)

When you were growing up, what was the weather like on Halloween night? Did you ever have to trick-or-treat in a heavy coat or through the snow?
* We were always able to trick or treat without coats.

Do you give out candy on Halloween? Why or why not?
* Our house is on a major highway and there's not a sidewalk, so even if we were at home, we wouldn't have trick or treaters. We are always at a Fall Festival on Halloween night.

Your 80s Hunk Is

Bill Gates


Your 1996 Theme Song Is: Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something

And I said "What about Breakfast at Tiffany's?"
She said, "I think I remember the film,
And as I recall, I think, we both kinda liked it."
And I said, "Well, that's the one thing we've got."

This is funny because I graduated in 1996. I remember this song, but I didn't remember it being a '96 song.

No comments: