Saturday, December 22, 2007

The Gingerbread House Disaster of 2007

So, the boys tried to do our annual Gingerbread House last night. It's a kit. It should be simple. First off, Buddy made the little gingerbread people too heavy by making their eyes out of gumballs. They didn't want to stand up. Then the roof slid apart. Hubby fixed it... temporarily, but it didn't stay. The night ended with Buddy eating the rest of the gumdrops and me throwing the house away. I did get some pictures and Buddy and Daddy had a good time working on it. I wanted Buddy Ro to help too, but he was sound asleep by 7:30 when we started. Maybe he can help next year :-)

Today, we are doing our last minute shopping (2 gifts) and cleaning around the house. Fun! I can't believe Christmas is already here!

I'm excited about the new series at church that starts tomorrow. We love our new church, have I mentioned that? :-)

No comments: