Thursday, December 20, 2007

At noon today, Hubby and I began our Christmas break! I soooo need the 2 weeks off from work.  I can't imagine working anywhere besides a school system.  I like my breaks!  Buddy had his party today and had the gift exchange and got a neat little car. We will try it out later.


We have a busy few days, but I'm not going to over do it.  I get to see a good friend after Christmas and I am totally excited about that. I am praying for good weather because I want to get out and take pictures in downtown ATL. I am planning on spending a good amount of time up there next weekend.

This will be BuddyRo's first Christmas and I am looking forward to it.  Hubby found some videos we made of Buddy during his 2nd Christmas and he was just so adorable. He sang "Up on the Housetop" and "Let it Snow".  

All of my shopping is done, I just have to finish wrapping the boys gifts. 

Merry Christmas guys!

No comments: