Saturday, January 26, 2008

My 4 year old comedian

Buddy has been saying some crazy things lately.

The other day, he wanted some yogurt from the grocery store. I told him that he could try some of mine first and then we could buy some especially for him if he liked it. We got home and he had to try some immediately. I told him that it would make his muscles and bones strong. He took the first bite and said, "I can feel my muscles getting stronger already!!" All the while stretching his arms and legs. Very funny.

He loves telling Knock Knock jokes. I asked him to ask Daddy to come to the bedroom, so he came in the living room and the conversation went something like this:

Buddy: Knock Knock
Daddy: Who's there?
Buddy: Banana
Daddy: Banana Who?
Ben: GET UP!

We are still laughing about that one.

No comments: