Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Dang! It's been a long time since I posted here! I THINK about blogging and then something else comes up and I forget what I wanted to say :-) Old age, I guess.


Let's see... my laptop screen has completely died, but I can connect to the monitor that we have in the office and still use it.  Right now, I am using Photoshop on the laptop and typing this on the Mac... we have too many computers in this house.  Hopefully, I will be able to either get it fixed soon  or get a new laptop. 

The boys are getting so big.  Last night, we were talking about getting their Easter outfits this Saturday (it seems like it is SO EARLY this year) and Buddy asked if he could dress up like an Easter Bunny. LOL  I told him that it wasn't Halloween and that he would be wearing a shirt and tie, just like every other Easter.  He then asks..."Well, can I wear the bunny ears at least?" He cracks me up!

Tonight, BuddyRo had some new food. He tried the me@t sticks from Gerber and some Wagon Wheels (I think that's what they are called). He loved them.  He also drank some White Grape Juice. I can't believe he is getting so big and he is mobile too.  He is almost walking.  If you know my Flickr address, you can check out some pictures over there. 

My husband has been so sweet lately.  Today, he surprised me with flowers at work. I can not even tell you the last time I got flowers... well, I think I can :-) I think it was for our 5 year anniversary?? He will have to correct me if I am wrong.   Tonight, he gave me a diamond necklace for Valentines and the boys got the matching earrings for me.  We exchanged gifts tonight because I will be leaving early for work tomorrow.  

It is so sweet to see Buddy and BuddyRo love on each other.  BuddyRo will hug Buddy and lay his head on his shoulder. It melts my heart every time I see I see him do it. I think they are going to be best buddies as they get older.

It's bedtime for Buddy (actually 30 minutes past it, but he hasn't see Daddy in a few nights because of his teaching, so I let him stay up), so I will catch you guys later!!

PS: I knew I would forget something!! I have to say we attend the coolest church ever. They are so community minded and I just love that.  They took half of the offering from last week and divided it up among everyone, place different amounts in each envelope ($10, $20, $40, $60, etc) and told everyone that they couldn't give it back to the church, but had to directly impact the community with it.  I have heard of other churches doing this, but it was awesome to be apart of it.   What was even cooler was that the offering for THIS week was the highest ever!! God is so good!

No comments: