Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Before I forget

I am tired and ready to go to bed. I've just read 2 chapters for my management class and answered 3 discussion questions BUT I had to post this because it is something I never want to forget.

I was getting Buddy ready for bed tonight and he said to me, "let me give you one more kiss!" It's his usual stall tactic. I said, "I'm taking advantage of this because I won't hear it when you are a teenager." He said, " I will still want to kiss you when I'm old (to him, 9 is old :-)). I love you, Mama" Be still my heart! He is so sweet. He has such a caring heart.

Now, BuddyRo on the other hand is going to be a handful. I can already tell he likes to get his way and if he doesn't, he lets you know about it. He already fights with Buddy like he's the same size! I sat in the recliner today with both of them and envisioned what it will be like when they are 10 and 6. I am in for one heck of a ride!

I'm so thankful that God entrusted these boys to us.

1 comment:

Joyful Mother said...

What a wild wonderful ride it is! :)