Saturday, July 5, 2008

Been too long

Why do I wait so long in between posts?

Let's see here. "The virus" hit our house last week and it knocked everyone out except for Buddy and he was staying with my family in my hometown for the week. Luckily, I only had the 1 day version. Hubby had it for a few days. BuddyRo had it for the whole week. I think we are all okay now.

I interviewed for another position at work last week. I am really praying that I hear something soon. It will be a lot of work, but I look forward to the challenge and new people to deal with daily :-)

Buddy and I spent the 4th with my family. We left Hubby and BuddyRo at home. Callaway was a lot of fun until the lightening started popping all around at 8 PM, so we left before the fireworks. Actually, I don't think they even got to have the fireworks.

We got home today and Hubby was putting together the boys swing set in the backyard. I went and bought a pool and Buddy got to play for a few minutes before another storm hit. BuddyRo didn't even want to get in. I think it was kind of cold.

Our dryer died a few days ago and Hubby did laundry at his mom and dad's house yesterday, but today we have a brand new one. He did a good job picking it out. It's doing it's first load right now!

I start a new term of school on Monday. Yippee! The first class is Human Resource Management. I've had this professor before, so at least I know what to expect out of him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the pretty blue of your blog.