Monday, June 23, 2008

My youngest is teething. He has 3 molars coming in... yeah, he's not even 14 months old yet. It has hit him pretty good today. He is also dealing with sinus drainage and that has made him throw up. They were going to keep him at daycare with the throwing up, but it was when other things hit that he had to come home. Thank goodness, MIL was able to pick him up. I am praying he is better in the morning. I do not need to miss work tomorrow. Hubby is in the middle of their big EOY data stuff, so he doesn't need to miss either, but he can do a lot of his work from home via the internet.

The oldest never had these issues. I hardly ever missed work with him. They are totally different, that is for sure. I like my job, but I love my kids and it kills me not to be able to drop everything and take care of them.

I have a paper due on Sunday that compares and contrast my workplace to some of the concepts we've learned in my Group and Organizational Behavior class. Should be a lot of fun. I think the professor wants us to do this for our "company", but I am just going to focus on my department. I think it will be much easier that way. I don't even know where to start... I'm sure that is what I will be doing all day on Saturday.

I need to run. I want to pick up the toys in the music room. They have made a mess. The youngest likes to pull the toys out of the toy box. It's game.

No comments: