Thursday, October 30, 2008

20 years baby



I had the chance to see NKOTB (New Kids on the Block) last night and oh my goodness! They really put on a show. It was non stop for over 2 hours. The guys STILL have it. My friend and I screamed like 10 year old girls when OUR guy sang. Jordan still has it, girls. All of the guys look great and still look like they did back then I will warn you... if you buy the CD. It is a little risque. But, hey, they had to appeal to their old fan base and we are all old and married for the most part.

I was trying to explain to Buddy about who these guys were that Mom is still talking about and I compared them to The Jonas Brothers or The Naked Brothers Band... I showed him the video and he says, "uh, that's not The Jonas Brothers". He didn't get what I was trying to say. He did see some of the video I got of Lady Gaga and he said, "Is that Hannah Montana?" and I had to explain that this lady was nowhere near as good as Hannah.... it was that bad.

Off the topic, I told Buddy tonight that he was my favorite 5 year old and he said, "well, you are my favorite 30 year old!" So sweet.

Have a safe Halloween guys!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

What a cool shot! Love it!!!!