Sunday, November 16, 2008

My blessings

Today, I've been watching my boys interact with each other and I'm having a ball. Buddy (the 5 year old) and Buddy Ro (the 18 month old) have a fun relationship. Buddy Ro wants to do EVERYTHING that Buddy does. They love to kiss on each other and give love (hugs).

Earlier, they were both laying on the floor, on their tummies, coloring. It was so precious. I made a mental picture that I will pull up in future years when they are fussing and fighting about who will ride in the front seat or who will get to take the car out tonight.

Those are just two of my blessings... the third is my husband. I love him more than anything. We have our ups and downs, but we always get back on the same wavelength somehow.

Dinner is cooking, so I need to log out, but I hope you guys have a great week!

No comments: