Friday, November 21, 2008

The virus.....

My sweet, innocent, 18 month old brought home a stomach virus on Tuesday and it hit all of us. Hubby is just now getting over it. I went to work yesterday and even though I was there, I missed out on our Thanksgiving celebration because I didn't know if it would make me sick or not. It didn't matter because I didn't get sick until I got home.

Right now, we are in my hometown because I have an outdoor photo shoot at 9:30 AM in 30 degree weather. Yeah.... that should be fun. Buddy and I are video chatting with Daddy and he is having fun making faces and making Daddy laugh.

I have a few things to do before my event tomorrow night that I am shooting. I am sure I will get some great pictures in those 3 hours that we are there. I am going to be drinking some Red Bull or something before we go... Mama's not used to being up and out that late!

I'm looking forward to next week. We only work 3 days and we will come down here on Wednesday night and stay until Friday morning when Hubby and I escape for a few days by ourselves. We will pick the boys up on Sunday. Then its back to the grind until December 22 when we start our Christmas vacation!

No comments: