Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another week!

A.J. has gotten a lot better this last week. He had a surgery on Monday and a few days later, he was off the ventilator. He's talking and joking around, so he's back! He will probably be moved to the step down until within the next couple of days.

This week, we had 2 redistricting meetings, made the news once, had our annual holiday party at work (a tapas bar... its just a fancy name for finger foods ;-)) and I got some shopping done. I think I'm finished with the kids all together (family kids included), I just have a few more adults to buy for. I bought some of Jason's yesterday online. He is pretty easy to please though.

My 3 year old nephew came to spend the night last night. My mom is worn out, so maybe she got to sleep late this morning. I am taking all 3 of them to a birthday party today. Buddy loves having his cousin here, but I can tell they are going to be a handful today.

Tonight, we will decorate the tree, watch some Christmas movies and hopefully go to bed early :-)

2 comments:

Windy said...

Glad your nephew is doing better!!

Monika @ Lovely Bookshelf said...

I'm so glad A.J. is doing better!!! Continuing to pray. (((hugs)))