Friday, December 26, 2008

it's the most wonderful time of the year

Wow! What a great Christmas we had this year. The boys really enjoyed themselves this year and the youngest will really "get" it next year. He's sitting in the middle of the floor right now playing with some toys.... something he never ever does.

We are so thankful that AJ was able to come home for Christmas and I think he enjoyed just being able to see everyone. I know the boys were glad to see him. It was hard for them to understand that we had to be careful around him. He has to go back to Grady next Friday and from what I hear, it won't be a pleasant visit. They are going to have to really work on his right knee. It's not healing like it should and more than likely, he will have another skin graft soon. It will probably be after the first of the year.

Tomorrow, I leave for my trip with Cheryl! We will be back on the 2nd of January. I still can't believe we are able to do this. Her boys will be with their Dad and my sweet husband is letting me go. He will have the boys on his own, but I know he can handle it :-) Hopefully, we will be able to meet up with some of our friends while we are there! After I pick Cheryl up at the airport, we are heading to The Varsity for lunch with Misty and Cheri! Then we are spending the night with Rhonda! It's going to be a WAH-derful trip!

Have a great week guys and have a safe New Year!

No comments: