Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Updates on AJ

I created a Caring Bridge page for AJ this past weekend and I have been so touched by the outpouring of support. I can't wait for him to wake up this weekend, so I can show him all of the entries to the guestbook! If you haven't signed it, please take a few minutes to leave a few words for him.... here's the link.

After we voted this morning, we were on the way to Buddy's school with his classroom Christmas tree when he threw up in the back of my car! It was very very gross. He complained all morning of his tummy hurting, but he couldn't back it up before we left the house...but he did on the way to school! We turned around, I cleaned the car out and headed to daycare and then on to work. I picked up Krispy Kreme's on the way to apologize for being late :-)

No comments: