Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Day recap

Our day started out kind of pukey... literally. BuddyRo was feeling bad on Thursday night, so I stayed home with him on Friday. He started feeling better on Friday night and we thought it was just a 24 hour thing. He threw up on Friday morning and didn't throw up again until Saturday morning. We thought the day was shot, but after a few hours, he started feeling better.

We had breakfast with Dora at a local restaurant and BuddyRo was scared to death! He did not like her at all. Makes me glad that we haven't gone to Disney yet. Hopefully by Christmas all of his fears about costumed characters will be gone!

Basketball was fun, but I am so thankful we have this coming Saturday off AND after that we only have 2 more games!! I am more than excited. I think Buddy and I will start spending some time on Saturday mornings at the tennis courts. I think his hand eye coordination is much better now since the last time we went.

After basketball, we left for LaGrange. We got to visit with my nephew and I took some pictures of him. Hubby and I went to Olive Garden in Columbus with everyone else in town. We thought by going early we would beat the crowd... no chance. We waiting for about 45 minutes, but it was totally worth it. After OG, we went to Target and then to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. It was a great movie. We laughed a lot. He also filled me in on our anniversary plans and I am way excited!

We picked up the youngest and an hour later, we were home. It was a long day, but so worth it.

PS: BuddyRo is sick again... not sure what is going on.

No comments: