Thursday, April 24, 2008

Check this out....

I love 30 Rock. The title of this entry is from the first few minutes of the show tonight. He opened an email that had a virus because the email subject was "Check this out!". LOVE IT!

Tonight, while getting my toes did, I heard 2 little boys talking about Michael Jackson. He was in the magazine they were looking at. One says, "he got his nose fixed and he used to be that color....". The other one said, "did he spray paint his body?" I love kid conversations.

Tomorrow, I'm going on Buddy's field trip to the children's museum. I'm not looking forward to riding the bus for an hour, but it should be fun. I'm sure the 20 kids will make it interesting.

Saturday, we are getting together with some friends we haven't seen in about 9 months. She has a little girl that turned 1 at the end of March. Our oldest are close in age and for a year, they played together every week. Once I went back to work full time, we didn't get together as much. We are going to the boy's soccer game and then out to lunch. The rest of the day will be spent at home! YAY!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I liked last week's "Blackmericans." :)

Jenn said...

Also, "This place is like a sexy preschool" - Michael Scott.