- I saw lots of little bitty babies. It is way too hot for infants to be riding around in a stroller.
- A woman on up in age with a short tank top on and a tattoo around her navel. It was not a pretty sight.
- The Thomas the Train area is cute, but it's crazy to have people exit through the gift shop. My kid doesn't even watch Thomas, but wanted a $12 plush toy.
- We drank entirely too much soda today. $12.99 for the commemorative cup and free refills all day.
- How dense do you have to be to not be able to drive a bumper car?
- We waited in line for 2 rides. Skake Rattle and Roll and The Bumper Cars. The lines were pretty good today for "kiddie" rides (antique cars, balloons, carousel, Looney Toon Land, Thomas)
- We never waited in line for the bathroom and that is one thing I always remember doing when I was younger and we went to Six Flags.
- We paid an extra $5 to park closer. It was worth it. For $5 more, we could have had curb-side valet parking. Six Flags is moving up in the world.
- The "host/hostesses" were nice. We only had 1 that seemed to hate her job and that was in Looney Toon Land. For real? Get people that like children for a job in that area.
- Our first ride was The Mine Train. We walked right onto the ride.
- Buddy fell asleep around 3:30 while we sat in the air conditioned Crystal Pistol theater. He wasn't interested in the Country Music movie playing :-)
- We both had a blast and yes, we spent some money, but the memories we made today are priceless!
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Said by Holly at 8:35 PM