Saturday, June 14, 2008

Makin' Memories

Last night, Buddy and I made some memories. We had ice cream at 9:30 at night and swam after that. I know he thought I was crazy, but he the best time. He must have done about a million cannonballs and he is swimming like a little fish! I don't get to do fun stuff during the day with him, so weekends (they start on Friday afternoon, as far as I'm concerned) are very important to us.

We went to see Kung Fu Panda today and I think this was BuddyRo's last movie for a while. I remember taking Buddy and he would sit and watch the movie or fall asleep.... not BuddyRo. I half of the movie out in the lobby. He is used to running around during church (our church meets at the theater), so he was looking for the nursery and toys. Hubby said it was good and that we will be buying it when it comes out on DVD.

Tonight, we are watching movies and having a nice dinner (pork chops, squash/zucchini/onion, mac and cheese and crescent rolls).

I've re-caught the twitter-bug... leave a comment if you want my username to follow me ;-)

2 comments:

Windy said...

OK.... let me check out my monthly deals and this week's paper and I'll email you some good transactions to work out to get your family some free stuff. =)

Jenn said...

I'm glad you're twittering again!!!